Listing With 411
Since our first edition more than 25 years ago, 411’s editorial staff has meticulously researched and verified that every listing is qualified to be included in our directories and Web sites.
While we do charge a nominal fee to process applications for new listings or to add additional categories, 411 DOES NOT charge for updates or renewals for any listing at any time. Once you’re in, you’re in: print, online and all! We do however, reserve the right to remove and/or requalify listings at any time.
Click Here For:
- 411 FAQ
- Listing requirements
- Update your current listing
- Download a listing application
- How to submit your application
- Complete a new listing application online
- For LA 411: Applicants must be located in Southern California (Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, Santa Barbara, San Bernardino, San Diego and Ventura Counties).
- NY 411: Applicants must be located in the Tri State (New York, New Jersey and Connecticut) or Philadelphia areas.
- You are allowed to apply for up to five (5) categories
- NOT ALL APPLICANTS WILL QUALIFY.
- All applicants must include a current resume or letter on company letterhead OR you may create a text version in our online application process.
- You must complete the application in full including three (3) references for each category for which you are applying. Call sheets, or pay stubs are also acceptable.
- All applicants must pay an application fee of $50 for a new application, and/or $50 for each additional category. Applicants can pay by credit card or business check. All application fees are non-refundable regardless of whether an application is eventually accepted or not.
- A separate application must be submitted for each 411 directory you wish to be listed in. One application to appear in both LA 411 and New York 411 will not suffice.
- Advertising with 411 has no bearing on listing approvals. As you do not have to be a qualified listee to advertise, advertisers do not automatically qualify for listings.
- No special provisions—such as additional text—can be provided in listings. No exceptions.
- You may apply at any time. However, to be included in the next book, completed applications must be received prior to the advertised deadline. 411 will process your application as fast as possible. As the publishing season approaches, this may take upwards of several weeks. Please be patient.
- 411 Publishing editorial staff has final say in all matters regarding what goes into our directories and our Web sites. 411 Publishing reserves the right to review, confirm, edit and or omit any listing or Enhanced Dedicated Page in whole or in part at our discretion.
You must provide at least three references per category AND pay your application fee BEFORE we can begin processing your application.
If you are already listed in LA 411 and wish to update your current listing please contact Bryan Cuprill at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless you are applying for a NEW CATEGORY please do not fill out a new application, as you will be charged for something you already have. There is no charge for changes to existing listings.
Download A Listing Application:
Click on the following link to download a PDF version of our application. To read the file, you will need a copy of Adobe Reader.
LA 411 Publishing Co.
5900 Wilshire Blvd., 31st Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90036
FAX NUMBER: (303) 265-2852